(Version: Nov 2017)
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our products and/or services and to operate your account on the Site and/or AWC APP ("AWC Account").
- We may ask you to provide personal information when you use the Site and/or AWC APP and your AWC Account, including when you register as an AWC member. The personal data that we may ask you to supply includes without limitation to name, ID / passport number, date of birth, age group, gender, phone number, email address, mailing address and occupation (collectively "Personal Data").
- Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide certain categories of Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that you do not provide any Personal Data marked as required, we may not be able to provide you with our products and/or services (including registering you as AWC member).
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you authorise us to collect, retain and use Personal Data about you for the following purposes:
- operating, processing, maintaining and/or managing your AWC Account;
- verifying your identity;
- providing you with customer services and responding to your queries, feedback or claims;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve our products and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- providing Marketing Materials in accordance with paragraph 3 below;
- in connection with establishing, maintaining and/or running any subsidiary or ancillary clubs/programs under AWC (whether or not such clubs/programs may bear the words “AWC” in their name, and for the avoidance of doubt, AWC shall include such clubs/programs); and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any feedback or claims made by you.
When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for purposes specified in 1(g) above.
We may only use your name, phone number and email address with your consent or with your indication of no objection to provide marketing materials to you relating to the Site and/or AWC APP and/or your AWC Account and goods/services which may be redeemed under the Site and/or AWC APP and/or your AWC Account, including goods and services provided by (a) Andy World Club; and (b) Andy World Club’s partners.
Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, the third party service providers and third parties referred to in paragraph 2 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in paragraph 1 herein.
We may permit individuals who are staff members of Andy World Club Limited to use the Site and/or AWC APP (including but not limited to registering as a AWC member and using the various functions provided by AWC APP) but such staff members must at all times comply with all applicable codes of conduct and/or other relevant company policies of us and/or their relevant employer(s) when using the Site and/or AWC APP. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, in the event it is found that a staff member misuses the Site and/or AWC APP in his/her capacity as a staff member (including but not limited to using any confidential or other similar insider information to obtain an unfair advantage from any promotions or offers offered by the Site and/or AWC APP), we may disclose or transfer the Personal Data provided by such staff member to his/her employer(s) for investigation and/or disciplinary purposes.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data sent or posted via the Site and/or AWC APP by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.
D. SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any Personal Data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorised employees or authorised third party service providers.
- You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over apps or the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Site and/or AWC APP or the internet.
- At times it may be necessary and/or prudent for us to transfer certain personal data to places outside the Hong Kong. Where such a transfer is performed, it will be done in compliance with the prevailing requirements of the Ordinance.
F. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
- Under the Ordinance, you have the right of access to Personal Data held by us about you and to request correction of your Personal Data.
Andy World Club Limited
Flat D, 33/F., Tower A,
1 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon,
H. ENGLISH VERSION PREVAILS