Andy World Club - Rules and Regulations (Year 2018)
- Fully support Andy.
- Active participation in community services and charitable activities.
- Extend sincere cooperation, team spirits, love and care to all members of the Club.
- Ownership of the Club’s membership card and welcome gift.
- Your membership number is the login ID of Andy World Club App and official website www.awc618.com, and you as members, can have exclusive access to the latest news and information from Andy and the Club.
- Receive AWC Printing Gifts.
- Chances to participate in the Club’s activities in different regions.
- Purchase special or limited edition products.
- Enjoy discounts and privileges provided by the merchants that support AWC.
- Enjoy the facilities provided in the Club premises.
- Join the interest classes at member’s price
Members may contact AWC by phone, fax, post or email for enquiries.
Gentle reminder: Name and membership number must be provided.
Andy World Club official App/Website Rules
Please pay extra attention to the rules below.
Post/comment on Andy’s Blog, Andy World Club
- Verbal abuse and/ or assault are not allowed.
- Inappropriate, sensitive, vulgar, obscene, pornography text or visual are not allowed.
- Our webmaster shall have the right to edit, delete or remove any inappropriate or abnormal topic at all time and reserves the right to do the above without prior notice.
AWC wholly owns the materials on AWC website, without AWC’s prior consent or authorization, members are strictly prohibited to copy, deliver, change or edit, unless legally authorized by AWC.
Members are not allowed to use AWC’s name or image to set up account on social media platform (e.g. facebook, instagram, wechat, weibo, etc.)
Photo taking for the event venue’s condition, exterior, decoration, participants, performances, and upload to social media platform are strictly prohibited. AWC reserves the right to terminate his/her AWC membership and paid-Membership fee is non-refundable in such circumstances.
Members who have taken photo with Andy, shall not use it for any commercial purpose or be shown as endorsing any products. Any usage for promotion purpose of commercial affairs and merchandizes on social media platforms are prohibited.
Rules for Activity/Event
- Members who participate activities must present their membership cards or ID card/passport used for registration.
- Tape recorders, photos taking, video cameras and or any audio-visual equipment are strictly prohibited after admission. Mobile phones must be switched to silent mode. If you need to use the mobile phone, you have to go outside of the venue, otherwise, you should put away it properly, to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding. When illegal recording is found, member shall be request to leave the venue immediately and we shall have the right to delete those recordings. AWC reserves the right to terminate his/her AWC membership and paid-Membership fee is non-refundable in such circumstances.
- Qualification for participation and admission tickets are non-transferable.
- To avoid unnecessary interruption, members who are permitted to leave early must follow staff’s instructions.
- Members who are participated the activity must follow staff’s instructions.
- Do not shout or speak rudely to others and staff. Interference and threatening behaviours are strictly prohibited. Without the Club’s prior consent, members are strictly prohibited to use the Club’s name or image at anytime.
- Members must comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Venue. Keep the site clean and hygiene. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the venue.
- If members are unable to attend the activity, or have to leave before the end of the activity or be absent from the activity, members will be deemed to forfeit his/her participation. Any paid- activities fee will not be refunded.
- Members should take good care of their membership cards or any items provided by AWC. Replacements are only available through cash purchase.
Reissue of membership card
- Replacement of a membership card is limited to once only.
- A replacement fee of HK$200// US$26// NT$900 is required for application of replacement. Members have to present their ID card/passport in case of activity participation before a new card is re-issued.
Rules for activity application
- There are application quota, deadlines and rules for each activity.
- If the number of applicants exceeds the seats limit, successful applicants and seating will be determined by balloting in AWC.
- Late application will not be considered.
- Qualified applications received before the deadline will be accepted.
- After ballot results are announced, all payment received from eligible applicants is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Admission tickets must be collected within a designated date along with membership card or valid ID card/passport used for AWC registration.
- Members under aged 12 must be accompanied by the registered guardians, who are valid AWC members, for participating in the activity.
Rules for collection
- Members must collect their membership card, welcome gift, purchases, etc. from AWC in person within 6 weeks from the date of AWC’s collection notice/confirmation letter/receipt. Otherwise, AWC reserves the right to confiscate the items.
Rules for Authorized pick-up
- “Letter of Authorization” signed by the member (authorized person’s name and ID number must be clearly stated on the letter)
- Copy of the member’s membership card
Copy of AWC’s collection notice/confirmation letter/receipt
- If the person who is commissioned is a member, he/she has to present the membership card.
If the person who is commissioned is a non-member, he/she has to present the valid ID identification document.
- In case of refunds, members have to collect the refund in person.
Members under the age of 12
- Not required to submit “Letter of Authorization”.
- Parent(s) or the registered Guardian(s) must present their personal and their children’s identification upon collection.
4. TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- If member terminates the membership with any personal reason(s)
- If any member breaches the Rules and Regulations or commits any unlawful act
AWC has the right to terminate one’s membership immediately. Paid-membership fee will not be refunded.
<<The Club reserves the right to amend or change the above rules and regulations without prior notice.
In case of any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.>>